Saturday, March 8, 2014

Online Interview

One of the assignments for this week was to conduct on online interview with a partner from our class. My partner and I originally tried to do the interview over Google Hangout, but we had some audio issues so we moved over to Skype. Overall, I felt the interview went well. I felt calm throughout and was able to think clearly. I tried to include more PAR stories in my answers and tie in how my personality traits would help me be successful in the job. 

There are still a few things that I would like to improve on. Sometimes I felt that I got a little bit tongue tied and had difficulty expressing what exactly I was trying to say. I think this can be helped through more practice. During the interview, I just had my laptop sitting on my lap. I realized that it would have been better to have it sitting on a desk or table. It would have kept the camera more steady. 

My employer was Jessica Carter. I give her a 5/5 for being professional and helpful. She asked great questions and helped me feel at ease. Thanks Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment